St. Albert Cemetery
Throughout the history of our faiths, the cemetery has been dedicated as a sacred place for the burial of the bodies of our faithful departed brothers and sisters.
Those who use the cemeteries are able to see intimately the connection between life, death, and life after death. Each visit to the cemetery provides the faithful with a very visible sign of the communion of saints.
With this in mind we strive to maintain a neat and clean cemetery. For the mutual protection of visitors and patrons and for the maintenance of the cemetery, the following rules and regulations have been adopted.
This is intended to be used as a summary of rules and regulations. For a complete copy please contact the cemetery representative.
Markers and Monuments:
- No upright monuments are allowed. Flat markers only.
- At each grave one single foot marker is permitted, or on two adjacent graves a double wide foot marker is permitted.
- Single wide markers must stay within the 3’x 8’ designated area of the grave and shall not be less than 4 inches in thickness.
- Double wide markers must stay within the designated area of the two adjacent graves and shall not be less than 6 inches in thickness.
- Crematory graves must stay within the 3’x 4’ designated area and not less than 4 inches in thickness.
- All markers require a minimum of a 4 inch border.
- The marker may not extend into the grave of another owner.
Memorials may be placed only in the designated areas. All memorial markers must be marked by cemetery staff prior to the install.
- No coping, curbing, fencing, hedging, borders or enclosures of any kind shall be allowed around the grave(s) and no walks of brick, cinders, tile, terra cotta, sand, cement, gravel or wood shall be allowed on any grave.
- Natural decorations such as potted plants in an approved stand, cut flowers and evergreen wreaths are permitted. Artificial decorations such as silk flowers are also permitted.
- Decorations are to be put in flower stands, shephard’s hooks, or other devices that keep decorations a minimum of 1 foot clearance above the ground. Reversible plant urns are permitted. It is not permissible to plant anything on the lot. One urn is allowed per grave.
- Only pedestal urns are permitted to remain 3 weeks after Memorial Day. All other decorations will be removed.
- The cemetery management has the right to remove any or all decorations when deemed necessary.
- The cemetery management reserves the right to remove all floral designs, flowers, shrubs, or trees from the cemetery as soon as they become unsightly, dangerous and/or diseased.
- Vertical crosses, statues, or other grave markers of wood, iron, cement, or any like material are strictly prohibited except that standard bronze insignia provided for the graves of veterans.
Cemetery Lot Prices:
- The price established is for the right to burial with perpetual care of the gravesites in the cemetery without future assessments.
- Parishioners $600
- Children Parishioners $150 (Infant thru age 5)
- Non-Parishioners $1000
- Cremation - Parishioners $300
- Cremation – Non-Parishioner $600
- You must be a registered parishioner for 6 months before you may purchase a gravesite at parishioner price.
Cemetery Representative: David Vetsch 763-497-2891
Copyright 2014 Church of St. Albert. All rights Reserved